- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
I was called in by the Japan Society to help consult for and implement the first KRAZY Cosplay Party (http://www.japansociety.org/krazy_cosplay_party_wrapup).
It was an absolute honor to assist the Japan Society in creating, promoting, implementing, and doing such a terrific event (which became overpacked almost immediately) and many people are looking forward to the next one.
I received several thank yous from Joe Earle (Vice President of Japan Society and Director of Japan Society Gallery), Asif Iqbal (Director of Digital Media of the Japan Society), and Peter Sebeckis (Web Producer of the Japan Society).
The video is also right here:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0A960B8027259733
And the testimonial is here (with some language spoiled out, if you want to see the words just hover over it):
the worst spoiler evar!!!
Get this loyal Disorganization XIII fans. Remember Mokucon, the convention where everything that could have gone wrong did? Well now you can see the horrible flaming train wreck that was our presentation of Spoiler: The Panel: The Sequel: The Panel on Youtube, complete with nervous jittering, auctioning off rob, the yakety sax theorem, and of course our half assed presentation.
Check it out over at this link and for the love of god, don’t judge us by this performance. Big thanks to Lawrence for putting this up and allowing everyone to laugh at our unprepared [spoiler]ass[/spoiler]… or more specifically Mike’s unprepared [spoiler]ass[/spoiler].