- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
This panel was a very interesting about CPM (Central Park Media) that was very influential in the US market in bringing anime to the public in the US, and launching the careers of many prominent figures in the anime world.
This was shot at the New York Anime Festival 2009.
A panel of various former employees and current workers in the anime industries from CPM (such as Tom Wayland and Justin Servakis) talk about their experiences at CPM. Revealed in this panel is a lot of inside trivia, stories, and reflections of the past.