- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
On June 23rd, 1989, Tim Burton’s Batman was released in America, and began what would become known as “The Summer of Batman.” In celebration of these two watershed events in the history of popular culture, the CAC is pleased to announce an evening of special guests and comic book merchandise surrounding a screening of the digitally restored 1989 Batman. After witnessing the brutal murder of his parents as a child, millionaire-philanthropist Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton) pledges his life to fighting crime disguised as Batman. But his long-time nemesis, The Joker (Jack Nicholson), has sinister plans for the citizens of Gotham City.
On June 23, 2014 the 25th Anniversary of Tim Burton’s Batman at the Cinema Arts Center in Huntington, NY comics legends Danny Fingeroth and Denny O’Neil host a screening and discussion of the movie and of Batman.
Michael Uslan talks about Batman and his passion and involvement in the many mediums of Batman at New York Comic Con 2010. This was really fascinating to hear him speak on all of this.