- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
For Image Anime, the New York City based anime, figures, toys, and pop culture products retailer I have made content and copy for their site (and fixed other copy), created their social media presences (facebook, twitter, flickr, YouTube, and others for potential use such as American Cosplay Paradise and Cosplay.com.
The graphics are for products, events, and more.
I have also made their new favicon (which before was the default Yahoo! Store favicon, as they run Yahoo! Store).
I have also completely written their marketing plan which includes doing video marketing as well as events, some of which can already been seen on the site.
Hence if you see these on Image Anime, I came up with them.
I have also instructed them in the use of their social media channels to maximize their media exposure.