- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
I was at Sakura Matsuri (http://www.bbg.org/exp/cherries/sakura.html) a few weeks ago where I was shooting video for Uncle Yo (http://www.uncleyo.com) (whose website I have also created and maintain).
Prior to this event I designed his twitter page, integrated it into his website, and instructed him in its use, including how to announce it at events. In the performance you can hear him talk about twitter.
The first video playlist is his performance from Sakura Matsuri:
It is very funny, especially if you have any knowledge of anime, manga, comic books, and other aspects of otaku culture.
The second video playlist is his interview with Megumi Sato of Samurai Beat Radiohttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=56FF84216103F448
It is very insightful and he talks about how he and many other people in this generation became interested in anime, manga, and conventions.