- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
I was one of the people speaking at the Health Care Reform Community Discussion/The Obama Health Care Transition Project at New York City Hall yesterday with Speaker Quinn
While I am not credited in the review I am clearly seen in the photo I spoke on the various issues concerning freelancing and healthcare.
Here is the link from Huffington Post writer Alex Geana:
This video is from the acoustic performance of my friend Katie DiCicco. She is amazingly talented.
See more of her at: www.myspace.com/katiedicicco
Make sure to check out more of my videos at my YouTube page.
For the holiday season I made and sent out this a Code Geass Holiday Card, everyone who got it liked it.
This is the starting image:
Then you read this image:
The joke is is that it is supposed to be a Geass command.
And anyone who receives a Geass Command from Lelouch has to obey him.
His Geass is “absolute obedience.” So they have no choice.
See this article http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Geass#Lelouch.27s_Geass
And the full section in Japanese:
This is more of fan humor, but it works.