- Web Portfolio
- Voice Over Work
- Published Works
- Samurai 7 Volume 1 Review
- Cosplay: Several Hows of the Hobby: How It Started, How It Got Its Appeal, How to Find It, How To Get Involved, and How It May Be In The Future
- Kasumi Volume 2 Review
- Bleach Volume 28 Baron’s Lecture Full-Course Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 8 Madness Review
- Nightmare Inspector Volume 9 Return Review
- Reborn! Volume 12 Prince Ripper Review
- Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 2 Review
- Anime IDs
Crystal Dynamics brings together some of the talented development team members from various backgrounds who worked on TOMB RAIDER. The discussion will dive deep into their roles, responsibilities, and perspectives on recreating Lara Croft. Moderated by Susan Arendt from the Escapist, an audience Q&A will follow the panel.
Susan Arendt [Editor-in-Chief, The Escapist], Kam Zambell [Producer, Crystal Dynamics], Kari Hattner [Associate Producer, Crystal Dynamics], Nicole Tan [Artist, Crystal Dynamics], Meagan Marie [Community Manager, Crystal Dynamics]
What’s the “Right” way to create a transgender character for a video game, and how do you make games more welcoming for transgender gamers? Our panel of transgender game designers and journalists will discuss and debate how Trans characters should be presented in games, and how the gaming industry and community can better address issues of inclusiveness.
Charles Battersby [Writer, www.DoEE.us], Jennell Jaquays [Owner, Dragongirl Studios], Rebecca Heineman [CEO, Olde Skuul], Eric L. Patterson [News Editor, EGM Media]
What’s it like out there for transgender people in the gaming industry? Join our panel of industry personnel as they share coming out stories, job retention expectations, and their experiences of working while Trans. Learn a bit about what to expect when you’re working WITH someone who is Trans as well.
Charles Battersby [Writer, www.DoEE.us], Katelynn Cusanelli [Actress, MTV Networks], Jennell Jaquays [CEO, Olde Skuul], Rebecca Heineman [Founding Member, Interplay]
This panel is all about curing chemicals- plastics, resins, urethane rubbers, plasters, and silicones. Anything that cures. We’re going to take you through the basics. If you are a super noob or slightly more experienced to advanced you’ll fit in here. Cosplay and costuming has gotten pretty crazy in the last few years and curing chemicals have played a major part. If you want your costumes to be fantastic, you’ll want to stop by. From Cerberus Productions, Lindsay is a professional promotional model and costumer with help from relative newcomers Sharece and Shelby also of Cerberus and casting genius, Alyssa from Propped Up Creations.
And the biggest thing we need to stress is that ANYONE CAN COSTUME.
- Lindsay [Special Effects Costumer, Cerberus Productions]
- Sharece [Special Effects Costumer, Cerberus Productions]
- Shelby [Special Effects Costumer, Cerberus Productions]
- Alyssa [Special Effects Costumer, Propped Up Creations]
Follow their works at:
An Interview with the Composers Inon Zur, Jack Wall, Jason Graves, Kevin Riepl, and Greg Edmonson at PAX East 2013.
You may have heard the works of each accomplished composer in these games:
- Inon Zur (PRINCE OF PERSIA, FALLOUT 3, DRAGON AGE 1&2)
- Jack Wall (CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II, MASS EFFECT 1&2)
- Jason Graves (TOMB RAIDER, DEAD SPACE 1-3)
- Kevin Riepl (GEARS OF WAR, ALIENS)
- Greg Edmonson (UNCHARTED 1-3 and Firefly [TV Series])
We learn a bit of their works, their innovations, methods, and more in this interview.
Follow their works on their websites: